Please see the Calendar page to check availability on the date/time you wish to book. If availability is shown, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your contact details and query, or complete our hall booking enquiry form. Our Bookings Officer will be in to touch to make the necessary arrangements.
The entry code to the hall will be supplied when the booking fee has been paid.
Rates of Hire: There is a variable rate of hire depending on circumstances and the duration of the booking; please contact the above for the precise fee.
Conditions of Hire
- Bookings must be paid for at time of booking.
- The hirer is liable for all breakages.
- No event can continue beyond 11.00 pm.
- Seated maximum capacity 80 persons.
- Maximum capacity 120 persons.
- Preparation and clearance of the Hall is the responsibility of the Hirer and rubbish removed.
- Temporary Event notices (TEN) applications available for the sale of alcohol, subject to limitations.
It is a legal requirement that if alcohol is to be sold on the premises at a function then a Temporary Event Notice is required at an additional cost of £21.
This licence is obtained from Malvern Hills District Council (MHDC) and must be applied for by the person providing the alcohol. The Village Hall Committee will not be held responsible for refusal of this Temporary Event Notice by MHDC or the Police. For more information contact the booking secretary.
It is recommended that evening users equip themselves with torches as this is a rural location and exterior security lighting is minimal.