Please see the Calendar page to check availability on the date/time you wish to book. If availability is shown, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your contact details and query, or complete our hall booking enquiry form. Our Bookings Officer will be in to touch to make the necessary arrangements.
The entry code to the hall will be supplied when the booking fee has been paid.
Rates of Hire: There is a variable rate of hire depending on circumstances and the duration of the booking; please contact the above for the precise fee.
Conditions of Hire
- Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking, or by prior arrangement, monthly invoice.
- The hirer is liable for all breakages.
- No event can continue beyond 11.00 pm. Please ensure minimal disturbance to local residents, particularly when leaving the hall at night.
- It is the legal responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the maximum capacity of the hall is not exceeded. The maximum capacity for the hall is 120 persons. Failure to comply may result in prosecution and Police action.
- It is a condition of the hire that the hall is not used to for wedding receptions, teenage celebrations or birthday parties where the majority of guests are aged between 13 and 18 years of age, inclusive.
- The hirer must not interfere with the main heating system which is pre-set. Additional heat can be obtained by using the wall mounted blowers which take several minutes to respond to the remote hand held controls.
- The hirer must comply with the fire plan and regulations affixed to the Village Hall Notice Board. Further copies are available upon request.
- The door must be firmly closed upon leaving the building and the hall made secure.
- Preparation and clearance of the hall is the responsibility of the hirer. The hall should be left in a clean condition, as found upon arrival. All rubbish must be removed from the property and all tables, chairs, etc. to be returned to their racks in the storeroom. Any damage or problems should be reported to the booking secretary as soon as possible after the hire period. A payment will be required from the hirer to cover the cost of additional cleaning or repairs that may be necessary.
- Temporary Event Licence application forms can be obtained from MHDC, if alcohol is to be sold on the premises. This must be at least four weeks prior to the event and the Village Hall Committee will not be held responsible for refusal of this Temporary Event Licence and any losses that arising from such refusal.
- A decision by the Village Hall Committee, or their appointed representative, shall be final and accepted along with these rules as part of the conditions of hire.
- The entry code is for the hirer’s use only. Please keep this information confidential and do not disclose to a third party.
It is a legal requirement that if alcohol is to be sold on the premises at a function then a Temporary Event Notice is required at an additional cost of £21.
This licence is obtained from Malvern Hills District Council (MHDC) and must be applied for by the person providing the alcohol. The Village Hall Committee will not be held responsible for refusal of this Temporary Event Notice by MHDC or the Police. For more information contact the booking secretary.
It is recommended that evening users equip themselves with torches as this is a rural location and exterior security lighting is minimal.