This page answers some of the questions that we get asked about the Village Hall and this website.
If you have a question to ask, just get in touch
What to do if someone has an accident in the hall
- All accidents occurring in the Hall or in the grounds should be entered in to the Accident Book. This is kept in the kitchen cupboard along with the First Aid Kit.
- If necessary call for emergency medical assistance.
- In case of fire or other major emergency at the Hall, contact the relevant emergency services
- Please let the bookings officer (email@example.com) or another member of the hall committee know what has happened as soon as practicable.
- Can I hire the hall for a wedding reception? — No. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire the hall for a celebration of this type of event due to the residential nature of the hall location.
- Can I hire the hall for a teenage party? — As we have had problems in the past with teenage parties, we are sorry but it is a condition of hire that we are unable to hire the hall for parties where the majority of guests are aged between 13 and 18.
- What is the latest time for which we can hire the hall? — The hall must be vacated by 11 pm to respect our residential neighbourhood.
How to book
Initial enquiry for booking to get in touch
How to pay
By cash, cheque or BACS payment, in advance; further details at the time of booking.
How does the cooker work?
User guides can be found here.
Can I visit the hall to see if it is suitable for my needs?
Of course you can. Contact the bookings officer either by completing the booking enquiry form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org