The Hall has a premises licence issued by Malvern Hills District Council authorising its use for the showing of films, production of plays, performance of live and recorded music and dancing. Any sale of alcohol must must be authorised by a Temporary Events Notice issued by the Local Authority.
The Hall is licenced to accommodate 120 people and is available for booking daily at £12.00 per hour; all functions must end by 2300.
- Covered Entrance vestibule
- Exterior security lighting
- Fully fitted kitchen with serving hatch
- Large main function hall
- Ladies and Gents toilets
- Disabled access and toilet
- Crockery and cutlery for 80 covers
- Hot cupboards
- Oven with grill and hob
- Large refrigerator
- Gas fired heating on automatic timer
- Booster electric fan heating in main hall
- 120 cushioned chairs
- Folding Tables; 10 large, 12 small
- Car Parking at rear of building
- Large grassed area at rear
It is recommended that evening users equip themselves with torches as this is a rural location and exterior security lighting is minimal.